CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND USAGE OF SKIPS & BINS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
- Payment is required on day of service, either by credit card, cash or cheque.
- Prices quoted for all skip sizes include dumping of up to 3 tonne and there are weight allowances for all roll on roll off (Hook Lift) bins, with extra charges applying for loads over these weights. Any extra charges incurred are to be paid for within seven days of invoice date.
- Contaminated materials or other hazardous or EPA prescribed wastes, must not be placed in any skip or bin. ASBESTOS by prior arrangement only.
- To indemnify Hop Skip and Dump against any liability for damages caused to any driveway, pavement, path, curbing or other surfaces as a result of the function performed.
- Hop Skip and Dump will not accept any responsibility for any injury to person or persons, or damage to property belonging to the customer or any other person, arising out of the use of the service, however such injury or damage was caused.
- Skips or Bins must not be overloaded – ie level of waste must not go higher than the lip of a skip or bin. Green waste loads must be able to be tarped. Please make sure that you have loaded the skip or bin so that waste does not move about while being transported. OVERLOADED BINS WILL NOT BE TRANSPORTED.
- The placement of a skip or bin to the customer’s verbal or written instructions, at the time of placement or his or her order, will constitute the customer’s acceptance of these conditions should the customer be absent from the premises at the time of delivery.